Menstrual discomfort refers to uterus pain before or during your menstrual cycle. While some can brush it off as nothing, the pain severity ranges to unbearable for many. This pelvic discomfort is loosely termed period cramps. This post-ovulation process is set in motion by the egg ovaries release. Women often turn to over-the-counter medications for natural remedies for menstrual discomfort. What if someone told you there is a parallel, non-invasive path right before you?
Home remedies include non-invasive products, DIY techniques, and medically approved products. Read on to get your hands on the best cramp care solutions!
Causes of Menstrual Cramps
What happens during menstrual discomfort? As you know, the uterus lining (endometrium) sheds during the menstrual cycle. This causes the uterus to contract. Prostaglandins are hormone-like elements released in the body. They lead to menstrual pain. It occurs when high levels of prostaglandins are expelled. The following are other factors that could be responsible for worsening the pain:
Magnesium is a vital element in the body. It regulates muscle function, nerve function, blood pressure, blood sugar, and bone health. It works alongside calcium to maintain the bones and nervous system. Because magnesium lowers the prostaglandin release, it shows a direct connection with menstrual cramps.
An average woman needs 270g of magnesium. Dry fruits and leafy vegetables in your diet are a must-try remedy. To add to your dietary changes, the Bluheat cramp care kit will tend to your cramps like a pro.
A deficiency of Omega-3 can increase period pain. Similar to magnesium, Omega-3 actively controls the production of prostaglandins. Since Omega-3 intake reduces inflammation and pain, it works like ibuprofen or any other anti-inflammatory medication.
Home remedies for menstrual discomfort include eating oily fish weekly, walnuts, and chia seeds. Vegan options involve algae-based vegan supplements.
Menstrual discomfort may take a while to align with your dietary changes. If period cramps interfere with your daily life, you might need a more time-friendly solution. Fortunately, Bluheat Cramp Care is a fast-acting natural remedy. It uses heat therapy to provide period pain relief more efficiently.
Signs of Menstrual Discomfort
Women experience menstrual discomfort in various forms. Factors like diet and lifestyle choices vary this experience from woman to woman. A throbbing sensation in the lower abdomen is a common symptom.
Natural remedies help with the following signs:
- Cramps spanning across your lower back and thighs
- A subtle continuous ache
Why Should You Opt for Natural Remedies For Menstrual Pain
Natural remedies are non-invasive products and techniques. Try these and learn why:
Stress and tension in muscles around the uterus cause severe contractions. Massage on your pain points to loosen tense muscles. It circulates blood flow to the pain area. Massage therapy helps to get relief in pelvic muscles.
The anti-inflammatory properties of herbal teas help with muscle spasms and inflammation. Chamomile, ginger, and fennel teas will help you relax, while the Bluheat Cramp Care patch works its magic on cramps. This combination of natural remedies will turn your experience around.
You may know heating pads, towels, and bottles to relieve period cramps. Heat therapy is a popular, sought-after approach to home-based treatments. It boosts blood flow and fights against inflammation. A top customer choice of heat therapy is BluHeat Cramp Care.
On lighter-period days, you can try aerobic exercises for pain relief. They relieve stress in cramping muscles. Exercise releases happy hormones or endorphins. Light exercises combined with BluHeat Cramp Care can become your favourite combo if your cramps accompany mood swings.
Over-the-counter drugs Vs. Bluheat
The two options to treat menstrual discomfort are painkillers and natural remedies. Let's first get to the bottom of the consequences of painkillers.
How Painkillers Harm You
Over-the-counter drugs are a go-to choice for many women. These painkillers provide quick relief. However, they lead to long-term health issues. What painkillers do is numb the pain. This way, the underlying issue goes untreated. Remedies for menstrual discomfort prevent the following:
- Allergic reactions: Not all medications bode well with everyone. What may work for one person might harm another. Rashes, itching, hives, difficulty breathing, and swelling are signs of medication-induced allergic reactions, all avoidable using Bluheat.
- Acid reflux: Painkillers increase acid production in the stomach. Because prostaglandins trigger menstrual discomfort, medications cease their production. However, this substance is irreplaceable to the digestive tract. This leads to acid reflux.
- Stomach ulcers occur when ulcers form in the small intestine or stomach. It triggers pain and can cause internal bleeding.
How BluHeat Relieves Period Pain
Bluheat Cramp Care utilises period relief methods. This natural remedy for menstrual discomfort uses centuries-old heat therapy techniques and spins a modern twist. Replace inconvenient heat therapy bags with a patch applied to your belly.
- 100% Natural: All ingredients for this heat therapy patch are eco-friendly. They abide by the zero-chemical policy and provide quality comfort. Upon application, these improve blood circulation throughout the uterus and pelvis.
- Anywhere: Bluheat Cramp Care is a travel buddy that will fit right into your pack. It is a flight-approved natural remedy. Moreover, you can wear it during tedious meetings, intense activities, and on flights.
- Long-term effects: Bluheat matches the efficiency of over-the-counter drugs, thanks to its 8+ hours effect after application. It provides warmth throughout most parts of the day.
- Dermatologically tested: It is dermatologically tested. Lucky for customers with all skin types, this natural remedy is completely safe.
Where To Look
At Nysh, you can find your go-to remedy for menstrual discomfort. Our product empathises with cramps and ordeals and gives long-lasting relief. The Bluheat by Nysh Cramp Care patch is easy to apply. Stick the patch to the inner side of your undergarments and watch the warm currents reduce the pain. You can use one patch for over 8 hours until the heat goes out. Get your hands on Bluheat Cramp Care right away!
- What are some home remedies for menstrual cramps?
Herbal teas, light exercises, and heat therapy help reduce period cramps. A sureproof way is to use Bluheat Cramp Care and carry on with your day.
- How effective is Bluheat Cramp Care?
Bluheat Cramp Care patches work for at least 8 hours. They are as effective as painkillers, which makes them a better alternative.
- Why do you get period cramps?
During the menstrual cycle, the existing lining of your uterus sheds and a new one forms later. This results in contractions of muscles near the uterus and pelvic area.