Are you experiencing food cravings, sleep issues, bloating, mood swings, exhaustion, sensitive breasts, and other indications of impending menstruation? Period cramps are the most annoying symptoms, to top it off. Well, you do not need to dread the days when it takes everything you have to get out of bed and go about your everyday business. Grabbing an ibuprofen and hoping for the best when period pains strike? Try using long-lasting heat packs for all-day period pain support.
Decoding the Discomfort: What Causes it?
Excess prostaglandins- hormone-like lipid chemicals that help constrict the blood vessels in the uterus by squeezing the muscles cause period discomfort, ultimately manifesting as cramps. Although it is a normal process, too much of it can result in severe menstrual discomfort and cause headaches, nausea, and diarrhoea.
Do you ever wonder why some women find menstruation easy while others detest it? There are a few possible causes for that, like more bleeding in some women, medical disorders like adenomyosis, variations in pain threshold, and even bigger blood clots being forced through the cervix.
Heating Packs Vs. Heating Patches
Most women in today's fast-paced world prefer to curl up with a heating pad when they are menstruating. According to research, up to 50% of those who have period discomfort use heat as a coping mechanism. Whether heading to college, the office, or just out and about, carrying hot water bags becomes a chore since they need to be heated and reheated every few hours.
Of course, it could be tough to transport a plug-in electric heating pad on your commute. Due to the inability to carry hot water bags everywhere, women often rely on medications, which are harmful over time. However, you can now carry the comfortable and cosy warmth anywhere. Enter heating patches and pads. They are an effective replacement for hot water bags and pills.
The heating patches combine heat-activating materials, such as iron powder, vermiculite, and activated charcoal, to produce a chemical reaction that distributes heat throughout the patch. Additionally, you can go above and beyond by using herbs or essential oils such as rose oil or dandelion root with your go-to heat therapy.
Warm Embrace: The Power of Heat Patches in Period Care
Menstrual cramps can be a havoc for your lower back and abdomen. The discomfort can vary in intensity, from dull to excruciating. Heating packs have long been the go-to saviour for menstrual cramps. The tiny patches improve circulation and relax cramped muscles, making them beneficial for pain relief. Additionally, heating packs have the same relaxing impact on the uterine muscles as they do when used to ease period cramps.
Here's one explanation: Heat treatment causes the myometrium to relax. The myometrium houses the smooth muscles that contract and create discomfort, the middle layer of your uterine wall. Consequently, your uterus receives more blood flow when the myometrium relaxes, allowing your previously restricted blood vessels to expand.
- Long Lasting comfort: A heating patch's adhesive and disposable heat therapy provide comfort for six to twelve hours. Since heating patches are more discreet and may be worn outside the house, some women might prefer them to heating pads. Like heating pads, they are not designed to be used all night.
- Instant And Easy Pain Relief: Pain relief is the main advantage of using heating packs or patches for cramps. It is an easy-to-implement remedy to manage menstrual pain. Additionally, it does not involve costly devices or medication.
- Self-Activated Mechanism: When you open the cramping heat patch packaging, the activated carbon inside becomes air-activated. As a precaution, remember that you should only open it right before using it. It will disrupt its self-healing mechanism if you unwrap and store it, which defeats the point. The heat patch begins to heat up 5 to 10 minutes after application.
- Easy To Apply: Since heat patches attach to fabric, it is a win-win situation. Remember, a little redness on your skin is simply the skin's natural healing process, and the patch won't harm it. Consider sticking it to the fabric rather than directly on the skin.
- Provides Comfort in Mobility: The mobility of heating packs is another factor that turns a consumer towards them. Carry the portable heat patches in your bag and use them in less than a minute since they do not require a unique setup for the application. It is excellent for individuals who travel often or have jobs involving physical activity.
Despite all their advantages, not every heating patch is the supreme choice, as an ineffective heating system might cause more harm than good and result in chronic health issues. Using only high-quality heating pads like Nysh’s BluHeat Cramp Care is essential to reap all the benefits.
Cramp-Free Zone: Locating the Perfect Spot for Your Heating Pack/Patch
Women often have trouble positioning heating pads since they become ineffective if improperly placed. It varies based on personal preferences, issues, and needs. Placing heat packs or patches on the lower belly or lower back for more relief could be the most effective way to relieve the distress. The final say on where to apply heat is yours; it all boils down to where you are most uncomfortable most of the time. Some of us have body portions that can withstand more heat than others. Therefore, if the area around your lower abdomen is sensitive to heat, consider applying the heating pad to your lower back or vice versa.
Get Ultimate Cramp Comfort With Nysh’s BluHeat Cramp Care
Period discomfort varies on the specific cycle that each woman's body endures. We understand that most women require cramp relief to alleviate fatigue and discomfort. After reviewing several experiences and anecdotes, Nysh brings you the best period BFF you can have: the BluHeat Cramp Care Heat Patches. They are 100% natural, eco-friendly, and long-lasting heat packs. So, prepare to greet the period pain through the heat for the best comfort!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I carry the BluHeat Cramp Care Heat Patches anywhere I want?
Yes. Our heat patches are a flight-safe product and portable to carry in your handbags for ultimate comfort anywhere.
How should the BluHeat Cramp Care Heat Patches be disposed of?
The BluHeat Cramp Care Heat Patches are eco-friendly and 100% natural period cramp remedies. Dispose of them with regular household waste after use.
Can I use period cramp patches while sleeping?
Although the heat packs are designed for 8 hours of comfort, it is not recommended to be used overnight or while sleeping.
Are BluHeat Cramp Care Heat Patches the best heat therapy methods to relieve pain?Our heat patches are easy to apply, portable, and do not require any additional equipment to heat. The advanced self-heating mechanism ensures long-lasting comfort while doing usual chores.